Alright, got some news and reminders:
(1) You’ll notice some new editions at the gym BUT PLEASE, refrain from using them. We are keeping them clean before we put a protective coat on them. You’ll see what we mean…
(2) Don’t forget to put in your 14.3 scores by tomorrow! Also, if you have not done your 14.3 yet, be sure to get in by the 5:30pm class to do this workout.
(3) Remember that Saturday, April 5th we are doing our Post Open Celebration at the gym. It is our cookout and games to celebrate how far we’ve all come thus far. Be there!!!
(4) We are doing a new Shoulder Mobility routine for the entire week. One thing we know is that consistency is key to rehab/prehab. So, we will try one thing for the entire week and see how far that gets us.
(5) Which brings us to the next topic and that is Dr. Joey Lowery coming to the gym on Wednesday from 4:30pm-6:30pm to do a free, 15 minute injury assessment. In order to reserve your time slot, go to this SITE.
Swink Fundamentals -Shoulder Strength/Mobility
Skill: Push Jerk
11:00 AMRAP -20 Shoulder to Overhead (45/35) -1:00 Double Unders or Singles -20 S2O(65/55) -1:00 D.U. or Singles -20 S2O (85/75) …and so on and so forth, adding 10-20# each round
Swink Performance -Shoulder Strength/Mobility
Strength: -5×3 Thruster
Conditioning: 3 Rounds: -30 sec Max Burpees -30 sec rest -30 sec Max Thrusters (95/65) -30 sec rest -30 sec Max Toes 2 Bar
Another great shot by Betsy. Adrian getting after that bar.